Monday, August 9, 2010

Lara Dutta Fashion Show - Delhi Couture Week 2010 finale showstopper

Lara Dutta News 2010:-

(1) Model turned actress Hot Lara Dutta walked the ramp on the finale of Delhi Couture Week 2010 for fashion Designer Rina Dhaka.

Lara Dutta the showstopper for the finale of Delhi Couture Week.

As per Latest Lara Dutta Interviews, she said that, “It is a challenge to be a showstopper and not just a model walking down the ramp. Even if you are a celebrity, you have to do justice to the clothes you are wearing and the designer you are walking for.When you are used to doing the jhatkas and matkas, it becomes difficult to have a calm and composed walk down the ramp.”

(2) As per Latest Bollywood Interviews, she said that, "Well, all I can say is that you make the best of the choices that come your way. When I look back, it has been a good innings so far.

Whether it is the films that you mention or even BILLU which came last year, they all have been very special to me in my career. Perhaps a few films may not have done well but as an actor they took me forward. These films gave me a chance to be seen in performance oriented roles. I am not going anywhere in a hurry. Moreover, with the kind of appreciation that I have received, I am sure that good roles will of course come."

"Thankfully, I can never come across as someone who is cheap because of the kind of mentality that I have."

“So even if I am playing a bunny in Housefull or walking around on the beach in Blue, there would be certain sophistication to my attire.”

"I want my audience to react positively to me and thankfully, so far the reactions have been heart-warming enough to make me feel good that I am doing things right."

(3) Lara Dutta, the new brand ambassador of PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals), was seen in lettuce leave attire for PETA's 'Go Vegetarian' ad-campaign.

As per Latest Lara Dutta Interviews, she said that, “Going vegetarian is one of the easiest ways to improve our health, help countless animals and protect the Earth. Even seemingly small choices can have a big impact on our health, our community and the world around us.”

No comments: