Thursday, October 28, 2010

Hot Kareena Kapoor Wallpaper News Interviews – Want to work with Father and Uncle

(1) Socializing within the industry, is a strict no for her.

Yes as per Latest Kareena Kapoor Interviews, she said that, “I would love to work with dad and my uncle Rishi Kapoor. They are such wonderful actors it would definitely be fun. But they are so busy with their own career and promoting themselves. I wish someone approaches us with a good script, then why not.”

Kareena Kapoor Family Time:-

“I am a complete home bird. Whenever I have the time, which is very rare, I love sitting at home and talking to my mum, dad and sister. I love spending time with Sister Karisma Kapoor’s children. It relaxes me completely. I don’t like dressing up and going to parties.”

(2) As per Latest Bollywood Interviews, she said about boyfriend Saif Ali Khan that, “Saif and I were getting panicky in the car, but we were stuck due to the excessive festive traffic. My favorite shoe colors are golden and red. I have posed for the photo session of Metro Shoes wearing golden shoes, but these guys have not given me that pair. They have taken it back.”

(3) Golmaal 3 Cast with Kareena Kapoor will make a visit to the Big Boss 4’s house to meet the contestants and will be seen in this episode spreading Diwali wishes for all.

Golmaal 3 Release Date – 5th November 2010

No comments: