Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Lara Dutta News Interviews – About Hometown Bangalore Engagement to be Producer Decision

(1) As before few days ago, read at one of famous Online Bollywood News site about Lara Dutta thought for Hometown Bangalore, her engagement to Mahesh Bhupathi and her decision to turn producer which share given below.

As per Latest Lara Dutta Interviews, she said that,

“A Bangalore has seen a lot of change. But I keep coming back and going to my favorite spots and feel that nothing has changed at all. But yes, there are new buildings, the airport has moved and the traffic is a nightmare. I miss the coolness. I am not referring to the weather but the people of the City”

Lara Dutta Mahesh Bhupathi Engagement
: - “It is going well and I am glad that I am marrying someone who is also a Bangalorean. I would love to get married but haven’t found the time”

“I think the focus of the pageant has changed from making beauty queens to making Bollywood actresses. If the training programme itself adheres to something else than what it’s supposed to, it is very difficult for people to go out internationally and win.”

Lara Dutta and Priyanka Chopra come together after six long years (Andaaz). The both two barely exchanged hellos with frosty smiles before directing their warmth to and Shahrukh Khandirector Farhan Akhtar. Lara Dutta plays SRK's moll in Don 2.

No comments: