Monday, November 1, 2010

Katrina Kaif New Look News Interviews – From Barbie Doll to Radha

(1) Do you want to who is originally well-known as Bollywood Barbie Doll? Yes, you are right... Hot Bollywood Actress Katrina Kaif.

But as per Latest Bollywood Gossips, she has transformed from her this current image to Radha in Upcoming Movies 2011 name “Main Krishna Hoon” which will be directed by Rajiv S Ruia who had earlier directed “My Friend Ganesha”.

As per Latest Bollywood Interviews, she said that, “Let it be a secret. But yes, I am doing this film on the life of Lord Krishna because my hairstylist Promila Hunter is producing the film. When she asked me if I would make an appearance I didn’t even ask her what my role was. Only later did I get to know that it is a film on the life ofLord Krishna.”

(2) She is game for a scheming, vicious manipulator’s role on screen, wants to move over from acting to filmmaking and recently locked a deal to produce a French film.

She will soon be turning producer for a French film and would also like to experiment with a lot different roles on the silver screen.

As per Latest Katrina Kaif Interviews, she said that, “Turning producer is another future plan, and I have certain projects in mind. I`d like to buy the remake rights for a couple of Indian and foreign films. In fact, I`ve already locked the deal for a French film. Playing director is not my cup of tea. But yes, I am beginning to understand the technical aspects of the moviemaking process. Let`s just say I`m finally getting a hang of it. I am now equipped and ready to move on to the next phase in my life and career. I want to create role opportunities for myself beyond what I`m doing. I am not unhappy with the roles I have but I want to play people I can never be in real life. I want to do a double role, play a sergeant in the army, or a scheming, vicious manipulator.”

No comments: