Sunday, December 26, 2010

Deepika Padukone Siddharth Mallya together at Temple for Praying






















(1) Yesterday, one of mine online friends shares with me about 24 Years old Deepika Padukone Siddharth Mallya presence at Mahalasa Naryani Temple for praying and chanting mantras. She said that might; it was their first visit together to a temple.

Recently, the duo shared the stage at the lounge party of Kingfisher calendar 2011.

(2) After the Bollywood Hit Movie Raajneeti, Director Prakash Jha wants to begin his Bollywood Upcoming Movies 2011 name “Aarakshan” which will also one of the political high voltage drama based Hindi Film.

Aarakshan Movie Cast - Amitabh Bachchan, Saif Ali Khan, Deepika Padukone, Manoj Bajpayee, Prateik Babbar

Aarakshan Release Date – 12th August 2011

(3) As per Latest Deepika Padukone Interviews about partnership with Fashion and You to encourage India's quest for an Olympic gold, she said that,

"I am delighted to share my wardrobe with my fans through e-retailers Fashion and You. Each and every ensemble and hand bag is my prized possession and I have very fond memories of them. I am very certain that my fans would love to own them and join me as a fashion diva this season. Fashion And You has embarked on a very noble cause of utilizing the proceeds of this Auction Platform to a charitable foundation, which is in the larger interest of the society. The funds from the auction would support Olympic Gold Quest a foundation for promoting sports talent in the country, which is very close to me".

No comments: