Monday, December 27, 2010

Kangana Ranaut Hot Wallpapers News Interviews - enjoying the comic phase in her life

Now a day Kangana Ranaut is busy with shooting and is enjoying the comic phase in her life because of Sanjay Dutt Maiden production Rascals Movie.

As per Latest Kangana Ranaut Interviews, she said that, “No Problem just came, Rascals is looking great and I can assure everyone that Tanu Weds Manu is the most beautiful story you’ve seen on screen.”

“The thing is that critics will have a problem with a film like No Problem. They should understand that films like these may not entertain them but the audience loves them. No Problem was planned similarly. I don’t mean that critics’ opinion doesn’t matter. What they say matters and they do pull crowds to theaters.”

“I don’t know why but a lot of people have been saying this to me these days. I am generally inspired by 60s actors like Audrey Hepburn, you know the dark eyes and all.”

“No, no. Look at me in my last film Once Upon A Time In Mumbai, I am heavily inspired by Mumtaz and Zeenat Aman. In my next film Tanu Weds Manu, I am a big wannabe Sridevi. I have been working on it for a long time now.”

“It depends on the occasion. I wear both International labels and Indian designers.”

“They had approached me a few months back but they haven’t got back with details.”

“People may not have found me that entertaining because I didn’t criticize anyone on the show. I cannot make fun of people because being an artiste, I know that it’s not easy being in the place that we are.”

Bollywood Upcoming Movies 2011 Tanu Weds Manu Release Date – February 2011

No comments: