Thursday, February 24, 2011

Kangana Ranaut New Look Audacious Girl role in Tanu Weds Manu Movie 2011

In her Bollywood latest release No Problem Movie, Kangana Ranaut was seen in the role of a fashion conscious girl, now in her Bollywood Upcoming Movies 2011 name “Tanu Weds Manu”, she is far from being anywhere close.

As per Latest Kangana Ranaut Interviews, she said that, "Well, you have to give it to Tanu after all. That's because she is someone who can wear a kurta from Kanpur, a skirt from Delhi, a jacket that her uncle has sent to her from London and top it up all with her trademark aviators. I am sure there would be many out there who would be able to identify with Tanu."

"My character in the film is not glamorous. She is audacious but very lovable character. She is from a very cultured Kanpur family, who has studied in Delhi University. But then she also likes to shock people and have a bit of fun."

"For quite a few roles that I have done in the past, there is a fair amount of research that I had to do. I had to apply my mind, figure out how that character would behave and in a given situation, how would she react. For Tanu I did not have to do that."

"Well, because we all know girls like Tanu. Especially since I come from the North, I have grown up with people who think like Tanu and also dress up like her. So it was not a role that needed too much research."

She plays a spirited small town girl in 'Tanu Weds Manu' and was inspired by Madhubala's personality to develop her character.

No comments: