Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Deepika Padukone Rajinikanth Together – For Rana Movie

























25 years old First Deepika PadukoneTamil Movie named “Rana”

She is thrilled that she's got an opportunity to star with none other than Superstar Rajinikanth.

As per Latest Deepika Padukone Interviews, she said that,"I will not even call this a dream come true because it seemed so impossible that I did not even dream that this would happen one day."

"Friday was my first day of shoot. We are shooting a song sequence to a number tuned by A R Rahman, the composer of the film."

"It'll be a period look. As the film is set in the 17th century, my look and hair will be done in a very different way. Costume designer Neeta Lulla, who has handled films like Devdas, has worked hard on my look and come out with brilliant results. It's a 17th century look with a south Indian touch."

"Rajini sir wished me success at the pooja. I'm eagerly awaiting to start work on the scenes that feature both of us."

She shot her first scene for the film Friday, April 29 in Chennai, a solo dance sequence scored by AR Rahman.

No comments: