Thursday, July 14, 2011

Kangana Ranaut Images 2011 – she don't rely on friendships for work







































(1) As per Kangana Ranaut Interviews, she said that, “I don’t worry about people trying to pull me down all the time. I’d like to believe that it’s only because there must be something that I’m doing right. Success here earns enemies.”

She had consecutive hits this year.

“I know where this malicious gossip comes from. But I also know that it’s not uncommon in the industry for an outsider to be treated like this.There’s so much insecurity in the industry... I know how hard it is for some to accept that an outsider with absolutely no filmi connections is catching up with them. But it’s a compliment if my peers percieve me as a threat.”

“No one may want to admit to it but the fact is that for those with film connections - whether born into it or having star boyfriends - it’s almost like they have a right to do films, but outsiders like us have to earn it and fight for it every way. So I let my work do the fighting... The rest can sit tight and do all the talking... they can snigger at me all they like.”

Salman Khan has been extremely supportive as a friend. I don’t understand why my friendship with him would make anyone insecure.”

No comments: