Saturday, July 16, 2011

Katrina Kaif Salman Khan together – He is my good friend





















(1) I always heard and marked those 26 years old Katrina Kaif usually remains tight-lipped about her relationship status.

But recently at chat with her fans on Airtel's "Talk2Me" platform, said that, she is currently enjoying her time with family and that Salman Khan is her good friend.

As Per Latest Bollywood Interviews, "At the moment I am just with my family and nothing going on like that. Ya, Salman Khan is a good friend of mine."

About Her Upcoming Next Bollywood Movie Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara

Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara Cast - Hrithik Roshan, Abhay Deol, Farhan Akhtar, Kalki Koechlin

The film directed by Zoya Akhtar.

(2) Katrina Kaif Birthday

She said that, Yea! I was away from home with just the film's cast and crew. We went out for a dinner to a Spanish restaurant. And coincidentally the film is now releasing on the eve of my birthday.

No comments: