Thursday, July 28, 2011

Kareena Kapoor News – will appear soon with Akshay Kumar for Once Upon A Time in Mumbaai 2





(1) Kareena Kapoor has been signed for Upcoming Bollywood Sequels Once Upon A Time in Mumbaai Movie with Akshay Kumar as lead actress.

She has allotted dates for Milan Luthria's OUATIM sequel starting January 20 which will spill over to February and March too.

(2) As per Latest Kareena Kapoor Interviews, she said that, “Imagine being in the company of living legends like Mr Bachchan (Amitabh Bachchan), Sachin (Tendulkar) and Shahrukh (Khan), just the thought gives me gooseflesh.”

“They say they’re coming. I hope they can make it.”

“I really want Karisma to be present because she had a big hand to play in all that I have achieved today.”

As per Latest Bollywood Interviews, Manish said that, “Chameli was a striking combination of red and blue against porcelain fair skin.Raunchy, yet classy! It was so popular that it started the trend of Chameli parties in Delhi’s elitist circles.”

“Kohl-lined eyes, zippered dhoti and plenty of oxidised jewellery, Kareena was exotic!”

“I have a particular fondness for her all-red look in the song, ‘You are my Soniya…’,” “Both Kareena and I have been really busy and haven’t had time to chat. But whatever they decide, I know Kareena will floor everyone.”

No comments: