Monday, July 18, 2011

Priyanka Chopra Birthday – will celebrate her 29th with Family Friends

After a long vacation in the U.S., the National award winning 28th Years old Priyanka Chopra has returned to Mumbai to celebrate her 29th birthday with her family and friends.

Upcoming Sequel Don 2 Movie Actress is looking forward to having a good time on her birthday.

As per Latest Priyanka Chopra Twitter Page Updation, she wrote that, "Heading home..LA's been amazing...but looking forward to seeing my family... my dad n my brother esp with everything that's.”

As per Latest Priyanka Chopra Interviews, she said that,

“I am definitely spending the day with family and friends, whether it’s a big bash or a quiet dinner. I hate organizing parties because then I want everything to be perfect and that takes too much time and effort (laughs). So I prefer someone else throwing the party for me! This year I’m also most likely to be working.”

Piggy Chops Birthday Wish List - prefers good film offers, lots of good wishes, but no husband right now.

No comments: