Saturday, September 10, 2011

Celina Jaitley Wedding – announced this good news via Twitter





Bollywood Actress Celina Jaitley recently announced that she has married Dubai-based Austrian hotelier Peter Haag on July 23rd in an intimate ceremony in Austria.

As per Latest Celina Jaitley Twitter Page Updation, she wrote that, “Beloved tweeple…With great pleasure I would like to announce my wedding with @peterhaag on the 23rd of last month at a thousand year old monastery in Austria. We seek your blessings and good wishes, and apologies for the delayed announcement due to a family tragedy.”

“Here is a picture of the most cherished moment of our lives. The picture features myself and my beloved husband, flanked by my dearest father in law to my left, and my brother in law to Peter’s right.”

"Thank you again for the many thousands of wishes pouring in for r wedding from all over the world..Peter & myself r very touched and blessed,"

She went on to attach a picture of herself and her husband on their wedding day.

The couple had been together for one-and-a-half years before deciding to tie the knot in Austria.

She is very excited about starting a family right away. She has been speaking about becoming a mother. We don’t know if she’s pregnant or not, but she does seems inclined to it.

No comments: