Monday, September 12, 2011

Katrina Kaif – Always try to bring freshness into her characters





27 years old Bollywood Actress Katrina Kaif has taken everyone by surprise with her refreshing portrayals.

She would be seen in the Yash Raj movie, a romantic comedy starring Imran Khan and Ali Zaffar, in the role of a rockstar.

As per Latest Katrina Kaif Interviews, she said that, "I try to get some freshness in each of the characters that I play and they do make a difference. Like you do two films a year and if you show something that is a bit different from the previous film then the audience won't get bored."

"It was destiny which I always believe in and it is different from luck. I always see God's hand in the success I have got. Maybe I do have a knack for selecting the right scripts but I am unaware of it."

"I go by my instincts. I have been extremely lucky that I have had quite a number of successful films. If you ask me whether it has been a conscious strategy on my part...then I would say it is not because there is no way that you can plan something like this consciously."

"I was quite apprehensive about it. I had an issue with the heavy Punjabi lyrics which I could not understand. But everyone convinced me. To add a touch of reality, I learnt to play the guitar and it helped me to portray the act convincingly."

"It is just a portion. I am learning to play guitar and I can play one song - 'Knocking on Heaven's Door'."

"It was my dream to work in a Yash Raj film. It is a romantic comedy, very exaggerated...tongue-n-cheek. I play Dimple in the movie...she is completely mad and is very bindass. In fact it took me a while to completely feel the madness but I guess that is the challenge."

No comments: