Monday, September 26, 2011

Kareena Kapoor – Sister Karisma Kapoor looks better than any current Actress




(1) Kareena Kapoor sister Karisma Kapoor the one of the reigning queens of the '90s and she followed it up with a bigger and better run at the box-office in the past decade.

As per Latest Bollywood Interviews, she said that, "Karisma is looking better than any of the current actresses. I can't even begin to explain how excited I am about her starting work again."

"We discuss everything... from work to clothes to our relationships. There is hardly a decision I take without consulting Lolo, and it's pretty much the same for her."

"A lot of work has been coming her way and she was just waiting for the right time. Now we sit together and read stuff and share opinions about the kind of work she needs to do."

The last five years has seen Karisma Kapoor take an extended maternity leave, looking after her two kids.

Not only is she gearing up to play the lead in Dangerous Ishq, but she also has been reportedly roped in to do item numbers and endorse brands.

(2) For Bollywood Upcoming Movies 2011 name “Agent Vinod” – Bebo recently shot for a mujra for current boyfriend this Hindi Film

As per Latest Kareena Kapoor Interviews, she said that, “I want to kill Saif! I wrapped up the song in 21 hours flat and now I’m sighing over my bruised hands and feet.”

“I was anxious and exhausted, but the song has turned out really well. Saif was on the sets while it was being shot and he is really happy. Seeing the producer happy makes me happy.”

“No way! Maybe in the acting department I can give my contemporaries a run for their money, but when it comes to dancing, the other girls are so much more graceful and proficient that I get scared just looking at them.”

No comments: