Friday, September 2, 2011

Priyanka Chopra News – she took a lot of references from day to day life





(1) As per Latest Priyanka Chopra Interviews, she said that, "I keenly observed several housewives and women of all the ages to prepare for the role."

"It was emotionally and physically very draining and I used to take out all my tantrums on Vishal (the director). We fought on sets, he yelled at me and I did the same to him. But then we used to make up."

Director Vishal Bhradwaj brought out the best in me. I'm really grateful that Vishal thought I could pull it off.

(2) Rise of the Planet of the Apes Movie Actress Freida Pinto recently on Simi Garewal’s popular chat show ‘India’s Most Desirable’ was all praises for SRK.

As per Latest Bollywood Interviews, she said that, "I was already nervous due to the magnanimity of the event and it only added after I met Shahrukh Khan. He was not at all nervous but told me he was nervous just to make me happy."

“I accidentally stepped on my gown and ripped it. I had to hold it in my hand, which was very uncomfortable. But then SRK held it for me to put me at ease. He isn't known as King Khan for no reason."

No comments: