Monday, September 5, 2011

Bipasha Basu Diet Fitness - eats fish with rotis




(1) 32 years old Bipasha Basu is complete foodie through and through, and she believes that the Bengali food that my mom makes is the best!

As per Latest Bipasha Basu Interviews, she said that, “but due to a lot of reasons I’ve now learnt to control my cravings and temptations, I only give in once in a while. Of course, I binge when I’m back home because I can’t resist maa ke haath ka khaana.”

These days I don’t eat too much of non-vegetarian food, except for fish — that’s something I can’t resist! If I have fish cooked the Indian way, I usually eat it with rotis. The good thing is that my mom has trained my cook at home so I can get all my favorite things to eat whenever I want to.

When I’m eating out I prefer Thai or Chinese food because they use a lot of vegetables and also because their flavors are very natural.

I have a sweet tooth too and I just can’t stop myself from eating a piece or two of cake or banana bread. But my all time favorite has to be caramel custard; this is something that I can never get tired of eating.

(2) As per Latest Bipasha Basu Twitter Page Updation, she wrote that, “Woke up to a news report that says 'Am wooing Ranbir'! Bizarre! Just because I love Rockstar trailer and I tweeted about it!”

Ranbir (Kapoor) is an awesome guy but I don't need to woo him like this. I like to be wooed,I dont need to woo anyone for that matter.”

"Really have to share this, 'Rockstar' is by far the best and the most captivating trailer that I have seen. Ranbir looks like a powerhouse performer!"

I am sure you are also like this Interesting Bollywood Articles about,

Bipasha Basu Sunny Leone Bollywood Actresses

No comments: