Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Sonakshi Sinha Diet Plans - just one banana is her breakfast





(1) Sonakshi Sinha has just one banana as her breakfast so that she can stay in that perfect figure!

She was asked to lose some weight for her film Joker being directed by Shirish Kunder; and no wonder she has been following the instructions!

(2) As per Latest Shatrughan Sinha Daughter Sonakshi Sinha Interviews, she said that,“It’s very silly and funny. You know, I have stopped reading newspapers, so it doesn’t affect me at all.”

“Back then, I was in a space where it would affect me, though I’d never react. Now, it has come to a point where I don’t care.”

“I am very happy in my personal space. I have no (negative) equations with anyone. I do my work, go back home and look forward to the next day. I rarely go out partying for such things (alleged catfights) to happen.”

“I am doing Rowdy Rathore and Joker simultaneously. Then, I start with Race 2, before taking on Son Of Sardar and Kick.”

“Due to prior commitments, I pulled out. Being a newcomer, it’s not right for me to delay other projects because of one film. So we parted ways amicably.”

(3) Still does not sign any with Hindi Film with Ranveer Singh and SRK

She said that,"I haven't signed any film with Shah Rukh Khan. I had also read the news somewhere but I haven't signed any film yet, not doing any film with Ranveer.”

No comments: