Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Bipasha Basu – Hollywood Actress Paris Hilton Loves her




Because of Last Weekend Mumbai visit, Paris HiltonHollywood Actress Paris Hilton met and bonded with big names from Bollywood, the music fraternity and top business houses.

And arguably the biggest outcome of her trip may be a Bollywood film.

She’s received hundreds of scripts from Indian filmmakers after her Hollywood debut in 2005 with House of Wax.

As per Latest Bollywood Interviews, she said that, “It’s not like I didn’t like those films. Some had interesting scripts with good music and great actors, but I’ve never had the time to fly to India for filming them.”

“But now that I’ve visited the city and seen everything for myself, I’m definitely going to consider it more seriously.”

“difficult to make time for everyone.”

“I met more than 150 people; it was a lot of fun. I loved Bipasha Basu. She’s absolutely gorgeous and really cool. I bonded with VJ Anusha too.”

As per Latest Bipasha Basu Twitter Page Updation, she said that, "Had a crazy fun night out after ages! Let my hair down a bit! Paris Hilton is a total party girl!"

"Leaving fr Greece tonight!We have such a fun crew, looking forward to my trip!"

No comments: