Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Deepika Padukone News - No fitness DVDs for her





(1) While actresses like and
Bipasha BasuLara Dutta have brought out fitness DVDs, Deepika Padukone doesn't want to jump like them.


She believes in the 'eat healthy, live healthy' mantra.

As per Latest Deepika Padukone Interviews, she said that, "I keep getting asked if I will ever come out with a fitness book or a DVD, and the answer is No! I feel that while I am more than happy to sit someone down and answer their fitness queries, I can't make it into a commercial project."

"It's all about strengthening your core, and Yasmin makes sure I work out like a maniac!"

She works out with fitness expert Yasmin Karachiwala said that her new workout regimen has brought tremendous changes in her body.

(2) Deepika Padukone had a great time working with John Abraham and Akshay Kumar in Bollywood Upcoming Movies 2011 name ‘Desi Boyz’.

As per Latest Bollywood Interviews, she said about Ranbir Kapoor that, “I'm very excited about it as it's a love story. I'm glad that it's with Ranbir as I think he is a wonderful actor. Our pairing hasn't been explored yet and Ayan is the best person to bring the two of us together.”

No comments: