Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Bollywood Actress Kangana Ranaut has English Boyfriend





24 Years Old Bollywood Actress Kangana Ranaut is in love again but this time something extraordinary. Yes her boyfriend is an English scientist-doctor.

She has finally found someone who fits her idea of the perfect man.

As per Latest Kangana Ranaut Interviews at one of the famous TV Chat Shows which is hosted by Simi Garewal, she said that, “I’m in a relationship and this guy is a very nice guy.”

“I’ve known him for a year and a half ... he is a doctor and a scientist. I met him in India, through a friend. We travelled together. We lived together. But his job is so demanding you know. He lives in a lab for days and days ... Worse than me.”

“Significant things like the genetics of cancer.”

“He is a very good musician. He plays the guitar. Every time he’s played for me, it has been amazing … magical.”

“Yeah, it’s a long distance relationship but then it’s not something which is going to lead to marriage so soon, you know. I find it much better because I have been in relationships with men who can completely suffocate you... I want my space for sure, and long distance works big time!”

No comments: