Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Deepika Padukone - Chunky Panday said she is really Beautiful Actress




(1) 49 Years old, Chunky Panday is not only running a fine restaurant in Mumbai, but also organizing A R Rahman's concerts all over the world.

As per Latest Bollywood Interviews, he said that, "Yes, I'm doing much better today than I was doing in my 20s or 30s! I am the only one in the film Housefull whose character Akhri pasta - is being retained in Houseful 2! So, I am super thrilled!"

"Deepika Padukone! She is so very hot! I would love to make eyes at her!" Point taken, Chunks! But, is Siddharth Mallya reading this?

(2) As per Latest Priyanka Chopra Interviews, who is 29 years old, said that, “I’ll like to kiss Deepika Padukone.”

“I won’t deny that I’ve had some romantic relationships in the past, but I haven’t found somebody who I would want to spend the rest of my life with yet.”

“I believe love is the most important thing in the world, and I absolutely want that crazy heady passionate love affair.”

“I am just a girl who wants somebody who will make me feel that there’s nothing else in the world more important than me. The guy has to be a gentleman, whether he’s a movie actor, doctor, cobbler…whatever.”

“I am very hard to get. I never flirt with a guy, until after I have kind of broken the ice.”

No comments: