Saturday, December 3, 2011

Deepika Padukone Race 2 Movie – She is not part of Bollywood Industry Race




(1) Deepika Padukone never consciously pays attention on the Bollywood rat race and where she figures on the list.

As per
Latest Bollywood Interviews, she said that, "I don't consciously pay attention on where I am in the Bollywood race or whether I am in the Bollywood race at all"

"It's more important for me to concentrate on good films and enjoy myself while working on them."

"It is not true at all. In fact it was the other way round and the film was delayed because other actors who are a part of the project weren't giving dates for it, while I was patiently waiting all this while."

"I myself have been a state-level badminton player at the age of 16".

"Well, I was always inclined towards glamour world and wanted to be a model."

"I took a break from badminton at 16 and decided that I wanted to be a model. And I am very happy that my parents were supportive about my decision. The fact is that I didn't enjoy badminton as much as I enjoyed modeling and acting".

"Badminton is like cycling. If you learn it once, you will never forget it for life."

(2) Recently she made her Bollywood Debut with Latest Hit Hindi Movie “Delhi Belly”, yes I talking about Poorna Jagannathan, she said that, "Deepika, knows how to carry herself, super great body, super athletic, I love that look, and she is a wonderful actress."

"It's been a bit of a roller-coaster, it has been a little unexpected with what happened with Delhi Belly. Then I went back to New York... it is good to be here."

No comments: