Sunday, December 4, 2011

Katrina Kaif Priyanka Chopra - No competition with each other




Katrina Kaif worked on her next Bollywood Item Number Song Chikni Chameli… before few days ago, now she wrapped up at Film City in Goregaon.

As per Latest Bollywood Interviews, she said that,

“I hope and pray it becomes bigger than any of the previous item songs. As actors, we love doing better than what’s been done in the past. I don’t think there’s anything wrong in expecting that.”


“Now, I’m waiting to see the audience’s reaction. It’s a desi-rustic number. I’m keeping my fingers crossed.”

"Yes, I did say that, I accept it. I had said it as it was really hard to get into that shape. But when Karan approached me for this number, even though I was not 100% sure, his conviction made me go back on my words."

Kareena did a full fledged movie and mine is just an item number, so there is no question of sharing the title."

SRK will be paired opposite Katrina Kaif and the actor is quite excited for this project as he has been eagerly waiting to do a romantic film.

As per Latest Shahrukh Khan Interviews, he said that, he would start working on the film from the second or third week of January.

"It’s not such a task if the director is someone like Yash Chopra. It’s a hardcore romantic movie. We should be on floors by the second or third week of January, hopefully."

No comments: