Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Pregnant Actress Lara Dutta believes Husband Mahesh Bhupathi will be great father

Lara Dutta Pregnant Actress is currently in her final month of pregnancy is due to deliver a baby next month.

As per Latest Lara Dutta Interviews, she said that, “I’m gearing up for everything in life.”

“Getting married and having a baby are probably the most amazing feelings a woman can go through.”



“I am sure life will change, I don't know how... When you know you are ready for marriage and babies, it is stupid to hang on to the life you were leading. It’s going to be a learning experience for us, and I am absolutely ready for it.”

Bollywood Christmas Movie Don 2 has been a great experience — it was like working with one’s family. When we had a long outdoor schedule in Berlin, there wasn’t a single evening that all of us didn’t spend together after pack up. Shahrukh (Khan) being the thorough gentleman on the set, took care of all the ladies. Boman (Irani) and I have worked together in a lot of films and I have known Kunal Kapoor for a long time now.”

“Much to everyone’s dismay, we share a miniscule amount of screen time together. She is a lovely girl. I always knew my role was that of a special appearance.”

“When I got married, neither of us planned for this (baby). As an uncle to his niece and nephews, he is exceptional and I am sure he will make a great father.”

“That is a tough one. Mahesh wants a name that will be universal and easy for everyone. The fact of matter is that we don’t know as yet.”

Mahesh Bhupathi Divorce - He was married to model Shvetha Jaishankar, but they divorced after being married for seven years.

Lara Dutta Wedding Dates -

Civil Ceremony on 16 February 2011 at Bandra, Mumbai

Christian Ceremony on 20 February 2011 at Sunset Point in Goa

No comments: