Thursday, December 15, 2011

Bipasha Basu Weight Loss Diet Workout for Players Movies 2012

Bipasha Basu Fitness DVDs about which we all already know, now soon third one which will be focused on attaining the beach body.

It also inspired by the rigorous workout regimen she followed during her bikini outing in Directory Producer Abbas-Mustan Bollywood Upcoming Next Movies 2012 named Players.

Now let’s what she is saying about her Jodi Breakers co-star R Madhavan,

“He is fat! He is one of the nicest people I have known and he is quite a charmer too, except for his weight. I and Sarita (Madhavan’s wife) are trying to get him in shape and we even got him to join the gym, but now he has sprained his knee and he has an excuse to not sweat it out.”

Bipasha Basu Nickname – Bony

Bipasha Basu Diet Fitness – “Happiness for me is a state of mind. A fit body and a content mind are the secrets to my happiness. Fitness plays a huge role in my life today.”

“I took to the treadmill with a vengeance and wanted to shed all that flab immediately. In the process, I realized that workouts have a great calming effect on the body as well. One can vent out so much pent up stress that you end up shaping your mental and physical health.”

“I have been working out religiously ever since, and from what people say, the results are fabulous! When I am not shooting, I make it a point to spend at least two hours in the gym doing cardio exercises and a little bit of weight training. If I do not have the time, I stay indoors and do breathing and stretching exercises.”

“I believe good food can make one happy and instantly uplift a person’s mood. I am a true blue Bengali, and cannot keep away from rice and roshogullas, which we all know aren’t the most slimming of foods!”

No comments: