Thursday, March 29, 2012

Akshay Kumar Weight Loss Secrets 2012 - hates late night parties




Akki hates late night parties, loud music but he likes an early riser and also goes to bed early.

He shares the same sleeping habit with his wife Twinkle Khanna. She too goes to bed early.

He leads a disciplined life and doesn't break his rules regardless of his hectic shooting schedule.

44 years old age Akshay Kumar Weight Loss Secrets -"I don't enjoy partying. I don't understand why they play music so loud. I like to sleep early. I go off to sleep by 9 to 9.30. I get up by 4.30 in the morning."

"Twinkle sleeps by 8.45 in the night and thank god this is the only similarity that I and Twinkle share. Life becomes very calm when your partner sleeps at the same time. We share this one thing in common."

"My son Aarav is too young. I want my son to be away from films. I want him to enjoy childhood. I want him to go and play football. Go on the beach and enjoy life."

Housefull 2 Release Date – 5th April 2012

"My character in the film is that of a guy who loves admiring women. He easily gets distracted by the presence of beautiful women. There are many men who do that...they forget the conversation and start ogling at women."

No comments: