Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Hrithik Roshan Wife Sons News 2012 – on trip to vacation with family



Hrithik Roshan takes a vacation with wife Sussanne & his two kids because of he has been working non-stop and also giving non-stop hits but now he plans to take a break and go on a holiday. He decided to go to Singapore. 

Sons Names - Hredhaan and Hrehaan

Shahrukh Khan with wife Gauri Khan and their kids also together for vacation in London during Yash Chopra Next Movies shooting with Katrina Kaif. 

Duggu Interviews - "I’ve been emulating superheroes all my life; a recurring childhood dream was to fly. After doing that in my dreams for all these years, it’s suddenly coming true in real life,”

Krrish 3 – One 3D science-fiction sequel

“I had to sit him down and explain the laws of gravity.”

“No, there’s no attachment to the image of a Greek God because I know it’s all transitory. For me, this body is just a torso, a pair of hands and legs and a stomach that everyone has. The idea is to use food and the gym as tools to sculpt a body and lifestyle, which can benefit me professionally and personally.”

After the success of ‘Agneepath 2’ and much-appreciated performance by him, Karan Johar is planning to gift him a Ferrari.

No comments: