Monday, March 26, 2012

Katrina Kaif Movies 2012 – has strong connection with the UK







Katrina Kaif – One Google India Most Searched Celebrity.


She will sign Yash Chopra Production Movies 2012 soon opposite Shahrukh Khan.

"My brother Michael is studying Furniture Design and Craftsmanship at Bucks New University. They are putting together an event that will raise money for an exhibition which is called New Designers. It is basically giving students an opportunity to exhibit their work and give them a platform to showcase what they are working on, and show their talent.

"So my brother came up with the idea of screening one of my films and doing a question and answer session and a general chat after the screening. I thought that it was a nice idea and I was happy to help him out."

"I think it is one of the most current films that I have starred in. The other thing is that my family really liked the film and it is something which they found slightly more relatable. In terms of if you are going to do a discussion of a film at a university, this draws in what I would term the 'new wave' of cinema that we are seeing do well in our industry.”

Madhuri Dixit Latest News 2012Director Prakash Jha has already roped in Akshay Kumar to play a key role in the film called “Satyagrah” and he also finalized two actresses – Katz and Her

No comments: