Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Aishwarya Rai Daughter Aaradhya Bachchan – both together in Dubai





4 years old Big B Grand Child Aaradhya Bachchan is all set to make her first trip overseas. And the choosen destination for the little one is Dubai.

She is expected to land in Dubai by the end of this month with Mother Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.

Recently she attended the L'Oreal Paris Femina Women Awards 2012 in Mumbai where she was given 'The Iconic Woman of Worth'.

She was accompanied by her mother Vrinda Rai who was honoured with a special 'She's Worth it Award,' by Ash herself.

She created quite a flurry when she attended the reception of Riteish Deshmukh and Genelia D'souza after Aaradhya's birth.

"She is the nucleus of my existence; who has gently moulded me, shaped me, picked me up when I've been down, has faith in me and taught me to be the very best version of me that I can be."

''I would like to thank L'Oreal Paris for giving me such a great platform to show my appreciation to the woman who's most worth it to me, the nucleus of my life, my mother.''

She was herself honored with 'The Iconic Woman of Worth' award at the event.

She looked resplendent in an Abu Jani - Sandeep Khosla ensemble.

No comments: