Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Deepika Padukone Bollywood Interviews 2010 – about upcoming next Lafangey Parindey Movie

Latest Deepika Padukone News 2010:-

(1) As per Latest Deepika Padukone Interviews, she said that, “This has physically been the most challenging film for me. I had to learn how to skate, then I had to act blind, I had to hold a pigeon, run behind a chicken, get bitten by a dead fish – don’t ask me how. I fell a zillion times and even hurt my knee. By the way, my knee still hasn’t healed. I also fell into a ditch, got knocked over by an auto and hit a lamppost. I still have the mark where the fish bit. At first, I trained in Mumbai with a local trainer. And then, Adi (Aditya Chopra) and dada (Pradeep Sarkar) flew down professional skaters from Italy. They wanted to make sure that whatever I do looks professional, exactly like we see on television. I was surprised when Adi offered me such a film so early in my career. He said that I had the potential to pull it off. So it was more like a challenge that was thrown at me.”

“The offer came at such a time in my career that I was ready to take that challenge. It was also a very different kind of film. The character was very interesting, so I had to accept it.”

“Honestly, I think Neil is the most giving actor I have worked with. I can definitely say that he is the most supportive. He puts me before himself. There are days when it’s an important scene for him too but he would be there to support me and worry about my performance.”

“I come from a sports family and am very passionate for all types of sports. So if this picks up, it will be cool to see youngsters skating around.”

Hottesty Deepika Padukone had to train for almost six months on skates before the actual shooting started.

Lafangey Parindey Release Date - August 20 2010

(2) As per Latest Bollywood Interviews, Hot Deepika Padukone has said dieting should not be about starving, or stopping oneself from eating, but about eating what suits the body at launching of a book and a DVD called 'Jaldi Fit' by fitness expert Namita Jain.

"Understand what suits your body and follow that. Dieting is not about starving yourself or stopping yourself from what you crave to eat.When people say they do hundred Suryanamaskars a day, I think they are lying because if you really do it correctly, if you are following the right technique and if you are also practicing the breathing at the same time, it's very, very difficult. Even, I think, even 10 to 15 would be very difficult to do"

No comments: